Friday, October 17, 2008

super late to the chris dance party again

Seriously? It took me three fucking years to hear this album?



I mean, i'd *heard* it. Here and there. Chris had 'you forgot it in people' back before he went to cali. He probably called me half drunk and said: "have you heard the new broken socail scene? seriously, like all the bullshit aside, it's fucking great.i know you like feist- you know she sings with them?" I can be such an ignorant prick.

anyway

i fell in love on tuesday, or maybe wensday. if there is anyone else that's not into broken social scene's self titled two-thousand fucking five album yet, listen to it. and then call me and talk to me about it.






1 comment:

Herbert Frundle IV said...

if your headspace is grooving on this vibe go back and dig up Apostle of Hustle's "Folkloric Feel" as well. recorded during same time. 3 members of bss doing it a slightly diff way. Sounds stripped down at first and then builds to the same intensities as self titled.

national anthem of nowhere is pretty boss as well, but the transition will be effortless if you do Folkloric Feel first.