Thursday, November 12, 2009

BriTunes, yes BriTunes


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/30585895#30585895
Brian Williams, of I replaced (and was handpicked by the greatest suckup to the greatest generation) Tom Brokaw fame, was recently on a radio show that I like to listen to and it was brought up that he has a music blog called, yes as the title suggests, BriTunes.

And you may be nearly as surprised as I was to learn that he has pretty excellent taste in music. This is his first interview on the BriTunes website, which also happens to be one of my current favorite bands, Deer Tick. For those not familar, it's a nice raspy-voiced folk-punk-indie kind of vibe, yes that description was terrible. This is about their new album, Born on Flag Day, but their first album is much better in my opinion. It's called War Elephant, pick it up fools.


Love,
Ryan
P.S. I'm sorry about the linkage, I couldn't get this video to embed for some reason, anyways, enjoy. And also, did you know that in a recent survey 22% of men now include XOXO in their text message sign-offs to other male friends. So in the spirit of homosexual one-upmanship, I promise all of you handjobs the next time I see you.


2 comments:

Herbert Frundle IV said...

i accept your homosexual advances, only in i accept that you advanced not that i embrace you, but i embrace your spirit, no homo, stan, internet jargon.

also, post more.

dRchunkerton said...

we're way past handjobs, bro-mo. femoral intercousre is the new handshake.