Saturday, November 14, 2009

Awesome- Super Space Adventure

Circa 2006, maybe?:

Glimpo was running out of time. The barbados crystals on his Rum Gun were no longer delviering maximum flavor, and with his weapon lacking in robustness, he was sure to succumb to the forces of evil. "Fuck" he said, "I planned inadequetly!" It would be three earth hours before his Crew would return to his rescue. Date rape was looking like an option- albeit not a very funny one.

"No, no," thought Glimpo, tossing his now-useless Rum Gun aside like a torn contraceptive, "I need to save all these drugs for myself. Being selfish is ALL I HAVE." Glancing from fat girl to fat girl he cursed rudely at thier increasing attractiveness. Then his eye was caught by a beautiful alien bitch. Glimpo used his Electro- Bar Napkin to fashion the following crude note:


I NOTICED YOU ARE GREEN. MY BET IS THAT MEANS YR HORENEY. ON EARTH GIRLS (THAT LIKE ME) TURN COLORS WHEN THEY ARE LIKING ME. FUCK YES. WILL YOU LET ME HUMP IT? WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU GOT, I DON'T CARE[TURN OVER] MUCH.





2 comments:

Danger Duck said...

I'd like to make a bid for the movie rights to this one if possible

dRchunkerton said...

sold. i was thinking Glimpo would be a big hit with people of color.