Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Here I Stand. Corrected,










30 Rock has become my new obsession. I’m not only infatuated with the characters and storylines but I have, in my mind, compared the show to such greats as the Office, Arrested Development and dare I say, Seinfeld.

To me, there is no weak link. Each actor on the show was perfectly cast and their character strategically placed to work well with the others.

Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, Jack McBrayer, Jane Krakowski and yes, Tracy Morgan all add to success that is 30 Rock. So, to one Chunk T, you were right. I don’t know why I hated on it so much but you were right. I’m only in season one but am lovin’ it. It brightens up my day and makes me LOL constantly.

If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out on instant netflix. One or two episodes will get you hooked.

So say we all.

1 comment:

dRchunkerton said...

I knew you'd come around, even on old tracy morgan. the only question that remains is who do you prefer: gris or dot-com?