Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Since I've Been Gone

Unfortunately for me some fuck face designed a kick ass virus that brought my computer down, hard. And me with out internet at my hizzy for a while. Fortunately for me I know a guy. A guy that revived her before she became scrap metal or robot parts. So I would like to thank that guy, Chunks T, for bringing my digital lady back to the lively sex box I'm use to. Three cheers.




In that time I did watch a flick or two and instead of reviewing a couple I will put a list up with ratings and if you want to discuss a particluar one then let's do it. List:

Funny People - 5
Angels and Demons - 3
Bruno - 4
Star Trek - 5
Trick r' Treat - 4
Battle for Terra - 3
Monsters v Aliens - 3
The Burrowers - 4
Whatever Works - 5
The Plan - 4
Observe and Report - 1
Blood: The Last Vampire - 3
Drag Me to Hell - 4
Land of the Lost - 4
Tansformers: Revenge of the Fallen - 3
G I Joe: The Rise of Cobra - 4
G I Joe: Resolute - 2
The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 - 2
X-Men Orgins: Wolverine - 4
Assassination of a High Scool President - 3

I was going to do a "V" rating on these but as I was doing it, it looked confusing so I just put digits up in the form of Stars.

3 comments:

dRchunkerton said...

glad yr back. we need to get that wireless router for you so you can get watch it now on yr ps3. i have an extra one marilou gave my years ago but it doesn't have a power suppy, i don't know how to go about getting one. you can try asking her if she has it.

Rickles said...

I thought monsters v aliens was one of the best kids movies of the year.
Im wanna c whatever works real bad.
observe & report was better than 1.
i didnt like drag me to hell.
Transformers 2 was the worst movie of the year.
Wolverine get a 2 for me.

Joe Torre said...

Even though I haven't seen it but I'm thinking Up would be better.
Whatever Works was amazing. All of Danger would like it. Evan Rachel Wood in undies. Larry David being Larry David. Come on
I didn't laugh once in Observe and Report. I wanted to.
Drag me to Hell was good. I liked the ending even though you knew it was going to happen, it was still good seeing it happen.
I can see why you think that about Transformers. There was a lot wrong with it but I was able to look past that and focus on the little good that there was. Robots!
Wolverine was a lot better then everyone made it out to be. I just liked it. Childhood it reminded me of.