Thursday, November 1, 2007

something in the near distant future

I propose a danger cruise. Continue reading:


With the passing of my 26th birthday i have realized that we are getting old. Before it's too late we need to get together as one, one last time. I've already been looking at times and prices and here they are:

the dates are up in the air but i was looking at April, May or June. This is negotiable.

the prices are $375-$499. Now this may seem high but we have months and months to prepare. think of what the money will buy. memories of great times. all the food you could eat, litterally. sun. water. girls. girls. oh, and i think there may be alcohol.

so get your shit together and let me know. this is a great idea yo, ho



3 comments:

Rickles said...

this is actually a good idea. however, the debbie downer in me says its never gonna happen . nevertheless, i hope it does. i'm down lets do it.

Herbert Frundle IV said...

gotta pin down details on the reality of a Hawaii trip I'd already agreed to at a similiar time, but I'm down if that doesn't pan out. i have no problems with making fun happen.

laura said...

a little late on the response...but would like to throw my hat in and say I'm down for a cruise...have always wanted to go on one but never had the opportunity. Do we have destination options?