Thursday, October 25, 2007

Great Movie


If you guys haven't seen Across The Universe your missing out. It actually a good musical. the only other good one i can think of off the top of my head is Hedwig. The film aims really high and comes up short but they get and A for the effort. I would suggest seeing it in a movie theater. It feels more like a concert that way. Some of the songs they fuck up but for the most part its not an embarrassment. The Beatles have so many good songs you could have made a couple musicals out of them. Theirs also some interesting cameos which i won't give away. Lets just say things go a tad bit over the top. I'm gonna buy it when it comes out on DVD, that's the biggest compliment i can give it.


3 comments:

Danger Duck said...

ji garu....fuck you

Joe Torre said...

I concur. I think this movie was fantastic. It was entertaining and beautiful to watch. Especially Evan Rachel Wood... However, Hedwig - no. The brilliance of this movie reminded me of Moulin Rouge. Now that was a good movie/musical.

Rickles said...

Moulin Rouge Sucked Balls. fuck nicole kidman.