Tuesday, October 23, 2007

R.I.P.

Ode to TV Links


Your body was so beautiful: round, plush, ass with such sepal breast. Your touch so warm and those sweet kiss so lush. We fell in love under the shady apple tree. Oh how you catered to my nerdy ways. Never judging, my lack of athletic prowess or the obsessive compulsive disorder. Together we lived all summer in the quiet and safety of the air conditioned room. We shared laughs, cried, and held each of all thru the night. Oh my TV Links where have you gone, in this my greatest time of need.

2 comments:

Herbert Frundle IV said...

what's your secret stash for the sites on the side? I gotta finish this season of mad men.

dRchunkerton said...

i think this loss is really a gain for rickles, as he was becoming increasingly detached from reality.

anywho, the new season of battlestar starts in january......